1. Returns Eligibility
We want you to be completely satisfied with your mobility scooter purchase. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Mobility scooters are eligible for return within 20 days from the date of purchase.
2. Return Conditions
In order for a mobility scooter to be eligible for a return, it must meet the following conditions:
- The scooter must be in new, unused condition and in its original packaging.
- All accessories, manuals, and any included items must be returned in their original condition.
- The mobility scooter must not show any signs of wear and tear, damage, or misuse.
3. Return Procedure
To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- 1Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization (RA) number. This number is necessary to process your return.
- Pack the mobility scooter securely in its original packaging, if available, or in a sturdy, protective box to prevent damage during shipping.
- Clearly mark the RA number on the outside of the package.
- Ship the mobility scooter, including all accessories and manuals, to the address provided with the RA number.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method and obtaining shipping insurance, as we are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
4. Return Fees
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is due to a manufacturing defect or an error on our part. In such cases, we will provide a prepaid return label.
5. Restocking Fee
A restocking fee may apply to mobility scooter returns that do not meet the specified conditions or if the product is returned without all original accessories and manuals. The restocking fee amount will be communicated to you when you request an RA number.
6. Refund Process
Once we receive your returned mobility scooter and it has been inspected and approved, we will process your refund within [Insert Number] business days. The refund will be issued in the same form of payment used for the original purchase.
If you wish to exchange your mobility scooter for a different model or make any changes, please contact our customer service team to discuss the available options and any potential price differences.
8. Warranty Returns
If your mobility scooter is within its warranty period and requires service or repair, please contact our customer service team for assistance and to schedule any necessary repairs.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our mobility scooter return policy, please contact our customer service team at [Insert Customer Service email@example.com.